For security reason, FlashcardBox changed Dropbox authentication access type from full-access to app-folder-access after ver 2.50.
This page shows what to do if you have used FlashcardBox before ver 2.50. (If you are new to FlashcardBox after Ver2.50, you do not have to do.)
- log in by new authentication
- migrate data to new folder (/Applications/FlashcardBox/Data -> /Apps/Flashcard-Box/Data)
- delete old authentication
1. log in by new authentication
Touch Log In Button on Dropbox screen of FlashcardBox.
Fill Email address and Password forms and touch Log in button on Dropbox official page.
Touch allow button on the authentication page.
Confirm status is linked on Dropbox screen of FlashcardBox.
2. migrate data to new folder
- Old : /Applications/FlashcardBox/Data
- New : /Apps/Flashcard-Box/Data